Thursday, January 8, 2009

Confessions of a Dyed-In-The-Wool Virgo

Can you really ever be TOO organized?



(click photo to enlarge)

This evening, I FINALLY reclaimed such much needed space in my linen closet. I'd read somewhere that if you roll your sheets, they will take up less room. The sheets and towels on this particular shelf took up almost the whole shelf when I folded them in my usual manner. Now I have so much space left that to be honest, I am worried that someone is going to shove stuff there and mess up my little organized space.

(click photos to enlarge)

I am going to agree with you that labeling the sheets is a more than a little excessive. Believe me, I don't expect this linen closet to stay like this too long. These tags are actually left from my booth at the Harvest Fair. Rather than have them collect dust until next November, I decided to put them good use.

The shelf paper is by Cath Kidston and smells gorgeous! I picked up several boxes of her shelf paper as well as guest soaps, sachets, and gift kits. I do have a few Cath Kidston auctions running on eBay. Just click on the photos to the left and you will be "magically transported" to my auction listing!

So give it a try! Roll your linens and towels and you'll be amazed at the space you will reclaim. Plus it will make you look totally organized; even if other closets are bursting at the seams!

No comments: