Saturday, January 17, 2009

I smell "another" makeover

Last year, I decided to do my bedroom in cottage-chic style and while it's very comfy and cozy, it's really not my style.

Anyway, I've decided to go back to what I really like. I am going back to a simple chenille bedspread. Beautiful and timeless and I won't have to obsess about anyone touching my $150 Bella Notte pillows (let's hope I can recoup half of that back by selling them!)

This will be the 4th bedroom makeover in five years. Truly the only thing about me that's constant, is the constant need for change.

I'm thinking ivories and whites with a touch of pale yellow. With kids and cats, this may be impossible to pull off. I'll be listing lots of linens, comforters, a Rachel Ashwell pink bedskirt, three velvet Bella Notte pillows with satin ruffling and a few other decorative elements. Check my eBay auction site in the next couple of weeks.

Here's the bedspread I just purchased. I can't wait to get it!
It was on clearance for $4.00! (ahem! that's the "code" price as my husband reads my blog!)

No comments: