Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've Been Hornswaggled and Bamboozled

To coin a phrase from an cheesy eighties teenage movie, "first I'm gonna sh*t and then I'm gonna kill 'him!"

My dear hubby has exacted his revenge against my holiday "pinkness". During the beginning of November, dear hubby and I had a bet wherein I would be given $500 if he did not complete the remodel on our master bathroom by November 30th. This morning I THOUGHT I gave a subtle reminder about our bet.

When I got home from work today, this was in our living
room:

(every craft item I've NEVER completed has been stored in that bathroom for the last 8 months)

and this:

(new shower enclosure)

and this was in our kitchen

(new tile for our bathroom)

There's one being in the house that finds the upheaval completely wonderful!

Did I mention that I am having guests for Thanksgiving tomorrow?

To quote another cheesy 80's movie "That fargin sneaky bastage! This is fargin' war!"

No comments: