Sunday, November 23, 2008

The inevitable has occurred




Well, the mere thinking about going to Disneyland is officially "over". I just finished wrapping up the details for a REAL Disneyland trip. Looks like we are making the 400+ mile trek to the Magic Kingdom in February.

Our last trip was in January 2007. Evidently, we can't make it more than a few years to this animated Mecca...yay for me...

The last time I visited, I had a terrible bout with IC (interstitial cystitis aka "Painful Bladder Syndrome".) The majority of my trip was spent in the hotel room while hubby and the kids went on every ride in Disneyland and California Disney.

When I was fortunate enough to make it into the park, I spent an inordinate amount of time mapping out the ....facilities. I can honestly state that I have visited EVERY bathroom in Disneyland.

On a good note, I get ANOTHER chance to visit the Carnation Cafe as well as the Popcorn Stand at the entrance to Adventureland.

No comments: