Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My "Crushes" throughout The Years

Ohmigawd! Do you remember Matt Dillon in "Little Darlings"?
He was gorgeous then and amazingly enough, he's still gorgeous!


I've already posted my thoughts on this hunka hunka burnin' love!


I'm ashamed to admit that there was a time where I was a
dyed-in-the wool mullet-lovin Billy Ray Cyrus fan

Antonio Sabato, Jr. - Zoinks Batman! This guy was gorgeous!


Technically, Joaquin Phoenix isn't celebrity"handsome" but I dig his soulful eyes.



My all-time favorite, Michael Buble. This requires no explanation as he's gorgeous
and his voice is as smooth as silk! I had the distinct pleasure of actually saying "hi"
to him and getting a "hello" back from him last August at his concert.
Ohmigawd, I'm a middle-aged groupie!



Ken Wahl- Not so appealing now but there was a time when I thought he was gorgeous.



Vince Vaughn - I don't know what it is about him.
Half the time, he looks bloated and has bags under his eyes and then there
are times where he looks darn good!



Donny Osmond was my "husband" in 4th grade. I loved him and remember
wearing purple(his favorite color) quite often!



No comments: