Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Super Duper Kiddo!


My daughter, Cupcake "One of the Loves of My Life" &
"The Pain in My Butt"


My youngest daughter (in the interest of privacy, l shall refer to as Cupcake) happens to be the "creative" genius in the family. Most times you can find her drawing, gluing, cutting something and/or doing something that involves LOTS of glitter. We've found glitter in our food, glitter on the cats, glitter everywhere She single-handedly is responsible for putting a lot of "BLING" in our world.

Last night, she finally decided to clean her room. This took her a whopping three hours! We did check on her from time to time to make sure that she wasn't buried under a pile of clothing and/or garbage.

After three hours, she emerged with the following hairdo:


She somehow put a water bottle in her hair to make her hair literally stand on end!

You know the saying "
Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime?"

In my case, I'd like to amend that to:

"Give a man a bottle of water, he'll have a drink for a day. Give Cupcake a water bottle and she'll incorporate it into a wacky hairdo!"

Crazy kid!




No comments: