Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shabby Cottage Chic Pumpkin

My friend Char (from Etsy Cottage Style) is actually responsible for helping me to find a bit of my mojo; and she doesn't even know it yet. She made a gorgeous trio of shabby pumpkins and I thought I would make one with my own twist.

Not as wonderful as Char's but I think it's pretty cute and it may just be the catalyst to get me back in the mode. This one has found it's place on my mantel and is just the start of my fall decorating.

The pumpkin is crafted from Beautiful Life Sweetest Pink Roses on White Ticking by UrbanGardens. The stem is made from Mary Rose 8 White dots on sage. Layered around the top of the pumpkin is white cotton lace to resemble leaves.

Pink ribbon crafted from Hug Snug binding with a sparkling rhinestone button at the center of the bow. Corkscrew pink picot ribbon and strands of white beads finish off this pink little pumpkin.

No comments: