I've been tagged by Sprinkles; one of the two subscribers to my blog. She's always one to provide comments on my blog and now she's went ahead and given me the Honest Scrap award! This award is given to bloggers who write from the heart.
These are the rules:
1. Tell everyone 10 things about you they may not know but that are true
2. Tag five bloggers with this award
1. I have become seriously addicted to a forum and have even resorted to dragging my laptop in the bathroom when I am getting ready in the mornings to catch up on posts.
2. I've just lost 40 lbs. and am working on another 20 lbs.
3. Even though almost everything I sew/craft is primarily in pinks, I don't have a pink room in my house!
4. My favorite book is Molokai' by Alan Brennert
5. I currently have 24 pairs of pants for work; 18 of them are black (??)
6. Even though I nitpick my husband to death, he is one of the most decent human beings that I know.
7. Everything IS better on a Ritz!
8. I change my sheets every three days
9. I absolutely cannot stand reality television and would prefer to watch reruns of "Dick Van Dyke" instead.
10. I love my little Chihuahua "Bertie" more than any human being should be allowed to love a dog.
In giving this award to my five favorite bloggers:
1. Neamh Álainn
2. Someplace in Thyme
3. All in My Cottage
4. Gigi Minor