Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Stila Creme Bouquet, I am discontinuing You!

We are so ovah, darling! I've waited and waited months for you to come back. Oh, you made me promises that you'd be back and you were, just long enough for me to grab three measly roll-on bottles. Out of fear, I ran back to buy more and like Houdini, you were gone. As a matter of fact, the while stinkin' site is gone.

Well Stila, I am discontinuing you! No longer do I need to wait for your perfume because I've found a new favorite scent and it's awesome!

It's called L de Lolita Lempicka and it's not just a replacement, it's significantly nicer. So in effect, thank you. Thank you for running a very nice scent into the crapper. Had you learned how to properly run your business, I'd still be wearing you.

No comments: