Thursday, July 2, 2009

To My Dear Husband.....

My Dearest Husband,

Please disregard my previous letter to you. You have grown to be more wonderful than the day I met you. I love you for being the man I've always wanted. You are very supportive, very kind and very understanding.

I want to let you know that in an effort to save money, I have decided to dye my hair myself. After my friends see this photo, I may be able to make money dying their hair as well:

According to my calculations, at $100 every four weeks for a touch-up, I should save us about $1,200.00 a year. See how frugal I am in an effort to help us financially? Aren't I great?

Have I mentioned how I love that you never get angry about anything?

Love,
Your Loving & Obedient Wife

P.S. and by the way, my credit card bill came in the mail today. It's $3,045.
P.S.S. There some dye stuck in grout on the bathroom floor
P.S.S.S There's some on the door as well.
P.S.S.S. And on the new white medicine chest

2 comments:

sprinkles said...

Great picture! LOL

I just colored my own hair about a week ago. The color came out great except it didn't color my roots. At all!!! Which was the whole point of coloring my hair in the first place! LOL

What ever happened to Bertie's blog? I miss her.

Char said...

Ang, that is funny my friend. What a hoot!! Char