Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bad Blogger! No Donut!

If you've been to my blog before, you notice that I made some changes to my background and to the boxes on the right.

Trying to spruce things up a bit BUT don't click on the buttons to the right (except for the Twitter button) 'cause I haven't hooked 'em up to anything. Quite honestly, it's gonna take some reviewing because I can't remember how to do it.

This week would be a good time to do it being that I'm on vacation and all but I think I'd prefer to get out of the house and do something and once I figure it out, it should take five minutes tops. GAWD! I'll just do it now. . Ta da! It was so much easier to just get rid of the buttons!

Life is not fair!!

If it was my Christmas card would look more like this:


(I actually borrowed this thought from a forum that I belong to but I dig Matt Dillon).

No comments: